Name: Stella Doreen McDermott
Date of Birth: June 9, 2008
Parents: Tori Spelling & Dean McDermott
Siblings: Jack, 13, Liam, 5, Hattie, nearly 8 months, & Baby X-on-the-way
- Stella was born in Los Angeles, Calif. at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- She weighed 6 lbs, 8 oz, and measured 19 and 3/4 inches long
- Stella's middle name is in honor of Dean’s late mother
- Her first words were "mama" and "shoes"
- Her first sentences was "What about me?"
- Stella hates peanut butter
- Her favorite colors are pink, purple, and canary yellow
- Stella her very own model pose
- Her nickname is 'Buggy'
- She knows every word to Itsy Bitsy Spider in Spanish
"Four years ago tomorrow, on June 9th, 2008, my baby girl Stella was born. Her name means 'star' and from the moment she came into my life, she has been the twinkle in my eye. My entire life I wanted a little girl. A little girl I could love, cuddle, dress up, and tell her every day how smart, beautiful and amazing she is. Four years later I still do that with Stella and will continue to do so for the rest of her life. And in return, Stella makes me feel just as loved. We are truly best girlfriends." - mama Tori on her first born daughter.
"She's such a sweet, sensitive soul who always thinks of others before herself. She picks up on feelings and energy the minute she meets you." - Tori on her daughter.
"Stella plays dress-up and works the runway like no other, but at the end of the day she's just my girl. We lie in bed in our PJs together, holding hands while watching TV and I picture us shopping together when she's 20 and us still holding hands." - Tori on hanging out with her beloved little girl.
HAPPY BDAY SWEET LITTLE GIRL FROM ALL THE MCDERMOTT SISTERS BLOG FAMILY!